One of my favorite ways to stay healthy and spend less!
Thrive allows you to order high-quality, healthy items that show up at your door. The best part is, you pay less than what you would pay at your typical grocery store (think Whole Foods, Sprouts, Fresh Market). They do this by buying direct and selling at wholesale prices. You can see your “savings so far” and your “projected lifetime savings” after every order to show you just how much money you are actually saving.
One of my favorite parts about Thrive is that once you join by paying the annual fee, you are helping sponsor free memberships for low-income families. It is a win-win! You save while helping families who typically could not afford healthy options.
Sometimes the amount of items available can be overwhelming. This is why I am providing a list of my favorite finds (so far.. I still have a lot to try and I’m always looking for fellow Thrive members recommendations!)
Another great feature is the option to search by various diet types or household categories. You can search by Keto, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Pets, Household, and Babies just to name a few.
If you want to give it a go, use my link here to get 25% off your first order! (I receive $25 Thrive Cash if you become a Thrive Market member!)
Note: Members -Orders over $50 receive free shipping. You can also receive “Thrive Cash” to use on future purchases and Thrive is almost always having some sort of big sale on top brands along with occasional freebie/bonus items when you spend > $29 on an order!
- Siete Foods: Grain-free tortilla chips. Lime, Ranch, Sea Salt. I have turned to Siete foods tortilla chips and tortilla wraps as I work to reduce my gluten and grain intake.
- Enjoy Life’s Lentil Chips: Thai Chili Lime or Dill Sour Cream are my jam. They go especially well with salsa, hummus or guacamole.
- Nuts: Brazil nuts, Sprouted sunflower seeds, almonds.. you name it, they’ve got it.
- Hu’s chocolate bars: My favorite is the Cashew Butter and Pure Vanilla Bean Dark Chocolate. Bonus: Clean ingredients (always nice when you have to give in to your sweet tooth)!
- Smart Sweets: Their slogan is #KickSugar Keep Sweets… How can you disagree with that? Look no further than Smart Sweets, my new addiction when the cravings hit. They have sour and sweet gummy’s and taste-alike swedish fish.
- Purely Elizabeth: Gluten-free, addicting granola, oatmeal and bars! My go-to is the chocolate sea-salt or the blueberry hemp flavored granola. I put this in literally everything… yogurt, smoothies, cereal or out of the bag as a snack.
- Living Intentions Superfood Popcorn: My absolute favorite is the Tandoori Turmeric (but it has been sold-out for what seems like forever). This flavor is full of health benefits from turmeric and ashwagandha extract.
- Oat Milk: Yes, oat milk. If you haven’t tried it, I’d highly recommend adding it into your daily rotation. It is a great naturally sweet, non-dairy option and it is made with just two ingredients (organic oats and fresh spring water).
- Traditional Medicinals: Herbal Teas. My favorites are the Organic Moringa with Spearmint and Sage, Gypsy Cold Care, and the Peppermint Delight Probiotic tea blend.
- Four Sigmatic: Mushroom mixes. You can choose between the on-the-go packets or larger tins to make mushroom coffee, matcha tea lattes, hot cocoa, and more superfood drinks. Great add-ins for your daily cup of joe or smoothie.
- Wine: Better yet, clean and organic wine!
- Ancient Nutrition: Bone broth protein and collagen powder. I’ve been trying to implement bone broth into my diet more and more for my gut and it’s super easy to throw in a smoothie or cup of coffee with no added taste.
- OM: Mushroom powders that are great to add into coffee, smoothies, or juices with all sorts of health benefits.
- Califia Farms Creamer Combo: Vanilla, Hazlenut and Plain. These creamers are great dairy-free options to add to your coffee!
- NutPods: I fell in love with these as coffee creamer replacements during my prior Whole30 experience. Unsweetened hazelnut, vanilla and plain non-dairy creamer cartons that are great ways to reduce your dairy consumption (if that is your thing)
- Laird Superfood: Hydrate Coconut Water Mix with Aquamin. For whatever reason, I feel that I need more H2o than the average person to stay hydrated but I try to avoid sport’s drinks and juice’s with all of the added sugar. I love this freeze-dried coconut water powder mix as it is low in sugar and high in potassium and aquamin (sea algae high in vitamins and minerals).
- Almond Flour: On my search for gluten-free baking products, I came across Almond Flour. This is the perfect paleo, GF substitute for wheat flour. I also love all of Bob’s Red Mill gluten-free items.
- Coconut Sugar: Thrive’s coconut sugar is organic and ethically sourced. It is the perfect substitute when my sweet tooth hits and can be used in place of cane sugar or high-fructose syrup.
- Seasonings: Need your cooking seasonings but want high-quality herbs and spices for less? You can find all of your seasonings here.
- Primal Kitchen: Dressings, marinades and avocado oil can all be found on Thrive. I discovered this brand and their awesome products which all have less sugar, no dairy and all around cleaner ingredients during my January Whole30. I haven’t turned back since!
- Tessemae’s Mild Buffalo Sauce: Similar to Primal Kitchen, I love all the different variations of sauces and dipping flavors from Tessemae’s brand (which I also discovered during Whole30).
- Tolerant Foods Brand: Organic Red Lentil Rotini made with just ONE ingredient: Red Lentils. I always like to have a tasty pasta substitute in our pantry for whenever that pasta carbs craving kicks in. (bonus: this pasta tastes delicious with Trader Joes Cashew Pesto, Applegate Chicken Sausage, and veggies!)
- Once Again: Organic Sunflower Seed Butter. I am typically a sucker for almond butter or peanut butter but as I’ve tried to add more of a variety, I recently tried out the sunflower seed butter, lightly sweetened, made by Once Again. It is delicious! In 2 Tbsp, there is 170 calories, 5 grams of protein and 3 grams of dietary fiber.
FACE, BODY & HOME:
- 1000 Roses Soothing Body Lotion full of rosewater, aloe and shea butter, this lotion is extremely soothing and hydrating for dry skin.
- Burt’s Bee’s sensitive face cleansing wipes: Removes excess oil and makeup AND great for sensitive skin types.
- Truce: Lavender & Citrus room and pillow spray. This has become a staple in my nightly relaxation routine. Refreshing but not overpowering, it is great to spritz around your bedroom in the evenings. (bonus- there are no artificial fragrances or chemicals to worry about, just essential oils)
- Seventh Generation Disinfecting Wipes: Ever since I started making the swap to cleaner and safe beauty products at the beginning of 2018, I learned a lot about all of the scary chemicals in household items we use every single day. Although I didn’t throw away everything in my kitchen, I have slowly been trying to make the swap to cleaner products around our apartment as items run out. One of which, are these fresh smelling, non-toxic disinfectant wipes.
- Thrive Brand Lavender Dish Soap: Similar to the above, I’ve been wanting to find a clean dish soap and this stuff smells fantastic. (I also love Dr. Bronners’ products which you can find on Thrive as well!) Made with essential lavender oil, it is a clean, non-toxic and hypoallergenic option for your kitchen.
That’s all for now.
More Thrive finds coming your way as I continue to explore the endless options that Thrive Market offers.