Friends looking for a laid-back, west coast bachelorette weekend destination… look no further. Colorado was the perfect destination with a mix between breweries, live music and the outdoors.
The activities and restaurant options in Denver are endless but unfortunately our time in Denver was not. We took full advantage and did as much as we could during our 72 hour bachelorette-festivities.
Below is an idea of our overall bachelorette agenda. As a reference, we had 15+ girls sharing a house, checking out new restaurants, and attending a concert so all of our agenda items are large group friendly!
Where to Stay in Denver:
AirBnB: We stayed in an awesome AirBnB right in Union Station; an easy 10-15 minute Uber to most of our downtown Denver bachelorette weekend destinations. With 15+ girls, it was important to find a place where everyone was able to sleep in a bed and the rooftop was the perfect addition. (You can message me directly for specific details on the listing)
What to do:
- the Peddle Hopper: This is a bachelorette ‘must’ in my opinion. ‘Peddle-brewery-hopping” our way around town was the best way to kick off our Saturday and see more of the city at the same time. Peddle Hopper is BYOB and you can connect your very own music playlist over the sound system. We made multiple stops along the way; each place unique and adding to the experience in its own way. (see below for breweries we stopped at)
- See a show at Red Rocks Amphitheater: You can’t miss a show at Red Rocks! This concert venue is on most music-lovers bucket list and there are live shows nearly every night of the week and weekend from spring time through the fall.
- Take the Turtle Bus: While you’re at it…. Take the Turtle Bus to a Red Rocks show to make your experience even better! Talk about an ‘experience’. Stepping onto the Turtle Bus feels like you are stepping into a tropics (i.e. a tropical decorated, gutted out school bus). No better way for a bachelorette party to show up to the sunset glow over the Red Rocks that jamming out on the Turtle!
- Hike Table Mountain (Golden): I have to be honest…. This was one of the first items on our bachelorette weekend ‘agenda’. However, a few too little hours of sleep led to skipping out on the Friday morning hike. If your group has the energy, there are plenty of nearby hikes including these gorgeous views from Table Mountain.
Where to Eat & Drink (Bachelorette-Party friendly!):
- Ophelias: Dinner and a show! Check out their show schedule here. Great food, cocktails and it’s always fun to finish off the evening with some live music and dancing!
- Union Station Farmers Market: This is just one of many farmers markets going on in and around Denver. I am a huge fan of all things farmers markets so in my opinion, this is the perfect group pitstop for breakfast, coffee and more.
- First Draft Taproom and Kitchen (Five Points): One of our stops on the Peddle Hopper. At First Draft you get a card you can for each ‘pour’ of beer (or kombucha) and you only pay for the amount you ‘pour’. At the end, it’s simple. The card is connected to your credit card, the balance transfers and you are free to go!
- 54 Thirty Rooftop: Bougie drinks and rooftop views. Grab a martini, margarita, or glass of wine and work your way up to the rooftop of 54Thirty. Once you finally get up there, the views and vibe are worth it.